Want to show off your skills or show us a video / photo of the motocross track? Upload your media by clicking here
Compound 72 is a purposily built moto-x track in Ashford, Kent. The track isn't a huge size, but it does have a good variety of jumps and high berms. The track also has a 80 foot table top, ski jumps and some doubles. In total there are 12 jumps at the Compound 72 motocross track.
There is limited space available in the pit area, so spectators are asked to park in the designated small car park for visitors.
They run 30 minute sessions split into 3 groups (Expert, Intermediate & Novice)
Compound 72 is a full insured track, covered by MCFederation. Riders are required to provide a MCFederation Competition Practice licenece in order to ride, alternatively, they can purchase a temporary day licnece for £5.
Cost Per Rider £25
MCF Day License £5
First Aider on site, Mechanic, Hot & Cold Snacks and Toilets are all on site
Rules of the track
- All riders must wear full motocross kit, including; helmet, goggles, boots and gloves.
- Refuleing is only allowed in the pits.
- Any riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs can enter the site
- Please keep your pit area clean, we kindly ask that you take all rubbish home with you
- Respect all other riders when using the track
- If you feel a section of the track is unsafe, please report this to compound 72 immediately
- All spectators including Mechanics, friends, family and children must stay in the designated areas
- Riders must enter and exit tracks through proper gates
- Riders must adhere to the instructions of track personnel
A video of the track can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1B7bh7yK4Q
Know of a Motocross Track that is not listed on Total MX, or have some updated information? Please click here to submit or update a motocross track.
|Compound 72 Discussion||
05th March 2019
Welcome to the track discussion, here you may post your comments / reviews on Compound 72. You may also notify other users of recent or forthcoming events and practices.
|No Responses have been left for this discussion!|
Submit a track! Know of a Motocross Track that isn't listed on Total MX, or have some updated information? Please click here to submit or update a motocross track.
Please note. Total MX is a totally free service and holds no responsibility for any track information, directions or thread postings shown on this website.